Fall is just about here, even though the weather doesn’t make it feel so. One of the best parts of fall season has to be visiting a pumpkin patch with the family while sipping on pumpkin spiced latte. From corn mazes, face painting, hay rides to petting zoos and inflatable bounce houses, there is no shortage of fun. Here are this year’s top pumpkin patches in Arizona.
26540 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- October 1st – October 30st
- Hours: 9am-5pm (closed Tuesdays), Close Halloween Day
- All tickets must be purchased at the door
- Admission: $13 each Mon, Wed, Fri, $13 each Sat & Sun, children 23 months and younger are FREE
Located in North Scottsdale, this ranch has it all. Included in the admission fee are many activities like a petting zoo, panning for gold, exploring a hay maze, pedal car racing and so much more. Bring an empty stomach so you can fill up on Blazin’ Barbeque food truck and wash it down with an ice cold drink. Be on the lookout for extra discounts and specialty pricing for active military, veterans, first responders and educators. Visit the website for details.
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy. Anthem, AZ 85086
- Open October 22nd-23rd
- Hours: 10am-4pm
- Admission is FREE
Set aside time for the pumpkin patch but get ready for other fun activities too. In year’s past, the community enjoyed arts and crafts galore, a decorated pumpkin contest, live music, magician, Smokey the Bear and a fabulous Kids’ Zone. Check the website out for updates on this year’s fun.
4011 S. Power Rd. Mesa, AZ 85212
- Open September 30th – October 30th, 2022
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 3pm-9pm, Friday-Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 12pm-7pm
- Admission: $15 per person, ages 2 and younger are FREE
This farm has entertainment for the whole family. This farm boasts 5 acres of fun that include a corn maze, mini-golf, giant jump pad, giant tube roll, mini zip line, extreme air pillow, duck races, 1 barrel train ride, animal area, pumpkin bowling, pallet maze and a new super mega slide. There’s tons more and special offers found online.
24610 S. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Open October 1st – October 30th
- Hours: Thursday 12pm-9pm, Friday 12pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, Sunday 10am-9pm
- Admission: $23.95 at the gate, children 2 and under FREE. Discounts may apply but must be purchased online.
A staple to Arizona, Schnepf Farms always pulls off a great pumpkin patch. Their claim to fame is their award-winning Pumpkin and Chili Party which has been voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as The Best Fall Family event in the valley, year after year! The admission is admittedly high-priced, but so is the fun. Enjoy many exhilarating rides for the kids, a petting zoo, marshmallow roasting, pig races, a zip line, shows, a corn maze, and more.
1663 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Open September 24th – October 31st
- Hours: Monday-Sunday from 9am-9pm
- Admission: $12 per person
Stocked with fresh pumpkins daily, Mother Nature’s Farm is ready this fall for you and your family. Your entrance fee includes an OZ pumpkin, hayride, spider web crawl, feeding the animals and Alexander’s Adventure Maze. Feel welcome to bring a picnic lunch or enjoy food from Maneau’s Munchies like hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones and more.
5726 N. 75th Ave. Glendale, AZ. 85303
- Open October 1st – October 31st
- October Hours: Closed Monday and Tuesday. Open Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm-8pm. Friday 1pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm and Sunday 10am-8pm.
- Admission: $17 per person, 2 and under free, pumpkins, train rides, food and tomato cannon are an additional cost
This premiere West Valley farm is popular and fun for the fall season. Enjoy a great pumpkin patch, 6 acre corn maze, mini corn maze, haunted corn maze, petting zoo, play areas, bounce house and so much more. The food vendors are also a hit on this farm.
12907 E. State Rte. 169 Dewey, AZ 86327
- Open September 26th – October 31st
- Hours: Daily 7am-7pm
- Admission: $16.50 per person, children 2 & under are FREE (see their website for specialty package pricing)
If you wish to escape the heat then head north to Dewey, AZ. Home to Mortimer Farms, these acres are filled with tons of fun. Your family can expect to enjoy tons of entertainment, hay rides, food, vendors, corn maze, and other farm inspired activities. The best part is that you get to pick your pumpkin right off the vine.
6405 W. Williams Rd. Willcox, AZ 85643
- Open September 17th – October 31st
- Hours: 9am-4pm
- Admission is FREE (bring money for the hayride and corn maze!)
If picking your own vegetables and pumpkins is what you are looking for, then head over to Apple Annie’s in Wilcox, AZ. With over 12 acres of farm and fun, this is the place to be this fall season.